Welcome to the #1 Underground Gospel Hip Hop Online Station Blog Website.
Talk to PO Soul Radio's DJs about general topics.

Lexi: Gospel Singer's Talk Show Returns

Lexi: Gospel Singer's Talk Show Returns
Gospel singer Lexi Allen is returning to the Word Network for season five of 'The Lexi Show.'

The show had been canceled last summer by the network after its fourth season, but with new executive changes and a corporate restructuring, the show has been asked to return.

"I'm excited about embarking on the fifth season of my show," Lexi told us. "The show will evolve when the new season debuts and I'm elated about the new changes and fresh direction of my talk show. Working on this show has always been a labor of love and it offers me a platform to showcase intriguing people with unique stories, perspective and a passion for God."

'The Lexi Show' made headlines during its fourth season, having featured hard-hitting interviews with Bishop Carlton Pearson, Debra Winans, Bishop Thomas Weeks, Marvin Sapp and others.

In a controversial move, unorthodox former gospel singer Tonex used the talk show to formally come out about his sexuality to fans.

(Read: 'Tonex: Opening Up About Hysteria Over Homosexuality.')

The Detroit-bred hostess has a wish list of guests she would loLexive to interview when her show resumes production in a few months.

"I want to talk to people with great stories. I would love to chat with actress Tasha Smith ('Why Did I Get Married?'). I love her story and her balance of entertainment and faith," she offered. "I also would love to interview singer Bobby Brown. He's been through so much! I love showing that mainstream people have relationship with God and I also want to give their stories a platform as well."

'The Lexi Show' will begin filming on May 18 in Atlanta.

In addition to hosting 'The Lexi Show,' the singer provides entertainment news during her "Inside Inspiration with Lexi" segment each Friday on the nationally syndicated 'Yolanda Adams Morning Show.'

She can also seen delivering an entertainment report on TV every Sunday on BET's 'Lift Every Voice.'

Lexi maintains singing dates nationally and is also putting the final touches on a new album called 'Phenomenal.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Tell Us What You Think.....