Welcome to the #1 Underground Gospel Hip Hop Online Station Blog Website.
Talk to PO Soul Radio's DJs about general topics.

Black Gospel Music in Japan


Interesting Fact:
Black Gospel music has been in Japan since Mahalia Jackson toured in the '50s, but it experienced a pop culture explosion when "Sister Act" came out in 1992.

Check out this music video of a Japanese taiko drum troupe singing "Ride on King Jesus!" It's really inspiring.

"Wadaiko x Black Gospel Fusion Music Video"
http://vimeo.com/12277828

www.posoulentertainment.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello, this is Greg George over in Frisco Tx. I was wondering if i could get your assistance. I own LLD Entertainment. (Life Long Dream). I have been working with a blessed young lady from Tucson AZ. I am asking that you review a few of her track from her new CD titled: Just Dansiea. She has a word from God and trust me you will love it. If you have time and provide me with your email I can send the tracks over to you. Better yet click on this link http://soundcloud.com/dansiea and review a few sample tracks. Any feedback/ directions you offer will go a long way. we are working on the release now. Thank you for your time. All feedback needed.. More info on where you can get this CD.
    DansieaJ
    soundcloud.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Tell Us What You Think.....